ADDRESS: 441 SW Fourth Ave.
DIRECTIONS: From the North or South
CAMP HOST: 541-643-0379; Please call for availability.
OPEN ALL YEAR
Excluding week of Summer Fest.
- From Exit 108
- Take EXIT 108 toward MYRTLE CREEK.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto OR-99.
- Turn RIGHT onto SW 4TH AVE.
- 441 SW 4TH AVE is on the LEFT.
- From Exit 106
- Cross Bridge over South Umpqua River
- Turn LEFT towards Myrtle Creek
- Travel approx. 1.9 miles on OR-99
- Turn LEF on 4th Ave.
- 441 SW 4th Ave. is on the LEFT
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- Located in Heart of Myrtle Creek
- Adjacent to Millsite Park
- Family oriented
- RV dump station
- Pets welcome
- Adjacent to South Umpqua River and Myrtle Creek
- 30/50 Amp Power
- Easy I-5 Access
- Picnic table per site
- Clean Private showers
- City water and sewer
- Spacious sites
- Quiet setting
RV Full Hookups - $25/night
Extra Vehicle - $1/night
Tent Camping - $25/space/night
Yurt - $125 per night - $30.00 pet fee
Dump Station Fee - $5/discharge
Per night fee includes: sewer, water, internet, use of restrooms, beautiful scenery, fun, and relaxation.
No camp fires allowed.
Yurt Rental Application
Please call for availability: 541-863-3171
Completed applications can be returned to the City Recorder at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Myrtle Creek City Hall, 207 NW Pleasant St., P.O. Box 940, Myrtle Creek, OR 97457.